Check back soon for:
- The Charleston – 1920’s
- Sing Sing Sing – 1930’s to 40’s
We’ll meet again at The Dance Place, 2812 E 29th St. on Sunday, March 11 , from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. to learn another dance and learn more about the parade.
Where: Tap from Hillside Elementary School into the Valley Junction Farmers Market.
When: Thursday, June 28, 2018
Gather at Hillside Elementary at 5:30 p.m. – rehearse once and off we go at 6 p.m.
- Cost for t-shirt: $20.00 per dancer – bring 10 dancers and get one t-shirt free
- Signage: Studios can carry a banner
- Costume: 2-4 dancers (can dress in vintage clothing)
Your studio name will be listed on our posters.
Participating studios can bring 1-2 dancers to Tap Fest – time and place to be determined, check back here soon!
For more information call:
- Cathy Bergman | 515.270.6648 | email@example.com
- Janice Baker | 515.223.5758 | firstname.lastname@example.org
To download and/or view the flyer, click here: Tap DSM 2018 Flyer